Search found 31 matches

by Jeff Sylph
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:50 pm
Forum: Midweek Rides
Topic: Disused railways take cyclists to less familiar places
Replies: 6
Views: 194

Re: Disused railways take cyclists to less familiar places

Forgot to mention that I found the Cycle Maps available from our local libraries very useful when we first started on the tracks and trails. I got a set of all six from South Shields library but that doesn't apply everwhere ! And my friends aren't Vags !
by Jeff Sylph
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:41 pm
Forum: Midweek Rides
Topic: Disused railways take cyclists to less familiar places
Replies: 6
Views: 194

Re: Disused railways take cyclists to less familiar places

Most Tuesday mornings I ride out with three friends from Whitley Bay,principally using pathways of one sort or another. They don't like riding on the roads. Two hybrids -one electric, two road bikes. Generally 30-40 miles with a cafe stop. Favourite routes are up the Tyne to Scotswood bridge then do...
by Jeff Sylph
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:37 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Annual Trophies
Replies: 0
Views: 92

Annual Trophies

It's that time of year and I need the trophies back for 2019 engraving. I'm at the committee meeting tonight if you are able to attend and bring those that you won last year. Names I have are Tom Hutchinson x 4, Martin Rasmussen x 2, Ken Thursby x 1, Chris Bartram x 1, Gordon Atkinson x 1, Sue Thorn...
by Jeff Sylph
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:50 pm
Topic: Vags race fit jersey
Replies: 1
Views: 274

Re: Vags race fit jersey

Hi Phillip,
I have a summer FS260 Pro S/S Road Jersey L in stock @ £74. The FS260 range is a tighter fit than the standard road Jersey.
If interested please get in touch.
Denise Sylph at jeffsylph@me.com
by Jeff Sylph
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:20 am
Topic: Club Clothing
Replies: 1
Views: 210

Club Clothing

Denise Sylph,Clothing Secretary, will be at the Hearth tomorrow for the CX Presentation and Lunch. She will have all the adults and childrens Vags kit with her for those of you who might be interested. An updated stock list is now on the website under the Club Kit heading.
by Jeff Sylph
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:29 am
Topic: Vags Club Circuit Championships
Views: 149

Vags Club Circuit Championships

Apologies for the short notice! Our Vags Club Circuit Championships Youth categories (A - E) will be on Sunday June 23rd at Middlesbrough Cycle Circuit from 10am, also Round 5 of the NEYS. Please register as normal on the BC website using the link below: https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/deta...
by Jeff Sylph
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:28 am
Forum: Go-Ride
Topic: Vags Club Circuit Championships
Views: 300

Vags Club Circuit Championships

Apologies for the short notice! Our Vags Club Circuit Championships Youth categories (A - E) will be on Sunday June 23rd at Middlesbrough Cycle Circuit from 10am, also Round 5 of the NEYS. Please register as normal on the BC website using the link below: https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/deta...
by Jeff Sylph
Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:54 pm
Topic: Vags CX Awards Presentation and Lunch 15th June
Views: 112

Vags CX Awards Presentation and Lunch 15th June

Vags CX Presentation at The Hearth Saturday 15th June. For all members and award winners who participated in the CXNE Round at Temple Park, 18/11/2018. Youth, Juniors, Seniors, Vets and Ladies. If you were in the event you could well have won an award. Find out on 15th June ! Book your place on the ...
by Jeff Sylph
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:24 am
Views: 114

Club Clothing

Last day for ordering White Summer Kit from Endura online. Any issues contact Denise on jeffsylph@me.com
by Jeff Sylph
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:51 pm
Views: 152

Club Clothing

White Vags Clothing Order now open and can be viewed on the Endura website. You will need a login no. to access. If you don't have one please contact Denise Sylph at jeffsylph@me.com. Before placing any orders check the Clothing page on the Vags website as we may have what you want in stock.