Message from the Clothing Secretary

General discussion
Gordon Atkinson

Message from the Clothing Secretary

Post by Gordon Atkinson » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:55 pm

Apologies if it all seems to have gone a bit quiet on the new club clothing front, but I’m now able to provide an update.

I’ve been busy establishing the ordering process and was about to announce arrangements for placing your first order of new club clothing. However, we are currently living in unprecedented times and I appreciate that for many members this may have created a great deal of financial uncertainty. Tyneside Vagabonds prides itself on being an inclusive club, and it would be insensitive to proceed with the first order whilst people have other concerns and priorities. Consequently, after consulting one or two members and the club Chairperson, a decision has been taken to defer the first order until a more appropriate time. I’ll keep members updated and when we’re ready to proceed with the first order I’ll provide details of the ordering process.

I know this will be disappointing news for many members who were looking forward to riding around in their new kit, but in the circumstances I’m sure people will understand why this decision has been taken.

In the meantime, stay healthy, stay safe.

Alan Dick
Clothing Secretary