Majorca 2020

General discussion
Sue Thorn

Majorca 2020

Post by Sue Thorn » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:30 am

Morning all!
It appears Jet2 next year will be flying on Thursday’s so I’m proposing a week commencing 26th March 2020 (10 days is possible as they also fly Sunday). The prices are currently £616 (+£33 HB) for 7 nights at the Pollensa Park Hotel, flights and transfers included. To take a bike will cos £60 (+£26.91 for the coach transfer).
Who’s in?

Ken Thursby

Re: Majorca 2020

Post by Ken Thursby » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:02 pm

Russ and I are in...
Booked up earlier this week... £570per person, all-in*… a bargain for a week of club rides in paradise!
* Jet2holidays, price based on 2 sharing a twin room, half board, flights from Newcastle-Palma, transfers and bike box carriage included.

For anyone considering joining the trip but unsure about it, do it! It is a highlight of the year!
Mallorca is a cycling heaven, with fine weather at the end of March and a large variety of routes (flat, undulating and mountain), there is something for everyone. And there are plenty of café stops for coffee and cake!

Each day, depending on who's going, we usually have a few different paced rides happening just like the club runs.
If you have any questions about joining the trip, just post here!

Richard Paisley

Re: Majorca 2020

Post by Richard Paisley » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:05 pm

Morning all- so who’s already booked up for this one ? I see Ken and Russ are already - is this for 26 March for 7 nights too?
There are other discussions around Denia on the Costa Blanca elsewhere on the boards so I’m just trying to work out who’s doing what, when and where. Denia was great but I was there this year and there are things I haven’t done in Mallorca yet, so trying to decide!