How to Access the routes in the Club Rides Route Library

General discussion
Keith Aungiers

How to Access the routes in the Club Rides Route Library

Post by Keith Aungiers » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:10 am

I am aware that some questions have been raised about how to access and use the routes within the Club Rides Route Library. There have been some changes to the ridewithgps software interface which means that my previous article on how to access and use the library (last updated in April 2018) is now out of date. I will update this and provide the answer to some Frequently Asked Questions once I have investigated all of the changes.

Note that any member can access the library using a web browser. There is no need to sign up for the ridewithgps application. Those who already have a ridewithgps account do not need to request to be a 'Friend' of Tyneside Vagabonds CC.

To access the full set of routes follow this link:

https://ridewithgps.com/users/400003/routes

To see more routes in the list click on the 'Height +' button a few times. Sort the list by Name, Distance or Elevation Gain by clicking on the appropriate column heading. Use the scroll bars to see more routes.

Routes are divided into 3 types: Club Rides, Club Training Rides, and Courses.

I hope that this helps.

Keith
Last edited by Keith Aungiers on Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Keith Aungiers

Re: How To Access The Routes in the Club Rides Route Library

Post by Keith Aungiers » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:09 pm

I ought to have said above that I have prepared a list of all 113 Club Ride Routes and the 11 Training Routes in the library as at September 2019. This is available in both Excel and Word format. Contact me if you would like a copy of either or both.