Club kit

General discussion
Neil grange

Club kit

Post by Neil grange » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:08 pm

Does anybody have a club jersey or gilet in small or medium for sale ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roger Clarke

Re: Club kit

Post by Roger Clarke » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:09 pm

Hi Neil,

I've got a short sleeve and a long sleeve jersey in size small that are no longer needed. I bought them a few years ago for my son but he never really got into cycling so they were hardly worn and are as good as new. They are the older design with the Wellstream logo on though. They do look pretty small to me, but you're welcome to try them on. Don't want much for them as would prefer they were being used than sat in my cupboard, so say £5 for the short sleeved jersey and £10 for the long sleeved one?

Roger

Neil grange

Post by Neil grange » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:14 pm

Roger Clarke wrote:Hi Neil,

I've got a short sleeve and a long sleeve jersey in size small that are no longer needed. I bought them a few years ago for my son but he never really got into cycling so they were hardly worn and are as good as new. They are the older design with the Wellstream logo on though. They do look pretty small to me, but you're welcome to try them on. Don't want much for them as would prefer they were being used than sat in my cupboard, so say £5 for the short sleeved jersey and £10 for the long sleeved one?

Roger
Thanks for your reply. I was hoping to get my hands on the endura kit if possible. Thanks again for getting back to me.

Graeme Gow

Post by Graeme Gow » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:02 pm

Neil grange wrote:

Roger
Thanks for your reply. I was hoping to get my hands on the endura kit if possible. Thanks again for getting back to me.

I thought you could have donated those to go ride Roger. I will be donating quite a bit of my unwanted kit to the kids soon.

Quentin Field-Boden

Post by Quentin Field-Boden » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:14 pm

Graeme Gow wrote:
Neil grange wrote:

Roger

I thought you could have donated those to go ride Roger. I will be donating quite a bit of my unwanted kit to the kids soon.

Me too. I've got quite a bit of club kit that I'll likely not be needing and when the time comes that will be FOC to the younger members if it's of use to them. Come on Roger, £5 and £10 for secondhand kit, I reckon you could bite the bullet on that one! :lol:

Roger Clarke

Post by Roger Clarke » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:50 pm

I'm sorry, I didn't realise I needed the approval of both of you to make an offer to an adult club member who had asked for something along the lines of what I happen to have. I've bought second hand club kit in similar condition for a similar price before from an advert on the forum.
I'll make sure I send a PM in future so I don't receive unsolicited advice. Maybe I will donate them to a young rider who wants them and maybe I won't, but that is a decision I will make for myself.