Table Top Sale - 30th Jan

General discussion
Roger Clarke

Table Top Sale - 30th Jan

Post by Roger Clarke » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:19 pm

Everyone should have received an email about the table top / kit sale on Monday 30th Jan.

Eileen will have all the club kit in stock available to try on / buy.

The idea is that club members also bring along any cycling realted kit that they have that they no nlonger want, but that someone else might (preferably in good condition!). Any club kit that our younger riders have grown out of and want to pass on?

To start the ball rolling, I will be bringing some stuff along that I don't need - including a short sleeved and a long sleeved club top (size small, hardly used, could be ideal for one of our Go-Ride members), a large white gilet (new), a large pair of baggy off-road shorts (worn once, not really my thing!). I'll also dig out some bike stuff from the garage - I know I have some aero bars, a couple of bike computers, and a box of various components that aren't compatible with my bikes any more. For everything other than the clothing, I'm just going to ask for a donation to go into the pot for Go-Ride.

Hopefully some other people will bring along some things they don't need as well so I'm not the only with things to sell / pass on to others. Might be an idea to post here in advance with details of what you're going to bring...

Ker Morgan

Re: Table Top Sale - 30th Jan

Post by Ker Morgan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:03 am

Hi all I am planning on booking a table for the WAGs so if any WAGs want to off load any bike bits or clothing we could share a table. But if anyone wants to book their own table please feel free - the more the merrier. Ker x

Austin Wilcock

Post by Austin Wilcock » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:28 pm

I'll be there too, selling a TT bike and a retro Peugeot bike, so I'll need a big table!! :lol:

Clare McGhee

Post by Clare McGhee » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:13 pm

Hi

would i able to bring a bike along that I'm selling?

Roger Clarke

Post by Roger Clarke » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:34 pm

I'm sure that would be fine Clare - might be worth posting some details of the bike here so that anyone potentially interested in it might know to come along and see it on the night.

Alex Mason

Post by Alex Mason » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:50 pm

I'd like to have a corner (or so)of the Wags table for selling some bits and pieces... I'll try and put some info on here tomorrow!

Roger Clarke

Post by Roger Clarke » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:38 pm

An update on what I'll be bringing along now that I've sorted out some stuff in the garage.

As mentioned before, some clothing:
  • A short sleeved and a long sleeved club top (size small, hardly used, could be ideal for one of our Go-Ride members)
  • A large white gilet (new)
  • A large pair of baggy off-road shorts (worn once, not really my thing!).
And newly found:
  • A child's waterproof jacket (blue) size XS (thinking small teenager sized).
A deal to be done on all the above which are either new or as new.

Bike stuff - all of this stuff just asking anyone who wants any of it to put a donation of their choice into the pot for the evening (I'd rather it got put to use by someone than just went in the bin):
  • New set of cantilever brakes and blocks
  • Set of aero handlebars suitable for a tt bike (used, but might be of use to someone building up a first tt bike)
  • Bike computers (not GPS) - one new cateye computer boxed, one used wireless cateye computer, one used wired computer
  • New 9 speed chain
  • FSA 54-42 tt chainset with bottom bracket (used but good condition)
  • Rear 7 speed wheel - my old road racing wheel, so good quality if anyone has a bike it would work with (bit of a long shot!)
  • Various other odds and ends in a box including new brake cables, some tools etc.

Margie Jackson

Post by Margie Jackson » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:35 pm

I'll be there with WAGs. I have some hardly used women's Altura Night Vision padded tights, some track gloves, a club bandana (bought in error!), cycle cap & new (yellow!) freebie cycling socks. Also have Muck Off bike cleaner to spare.

Clare McGhee

Post by Clare McGhee » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:24 pm

Hi

Could I have a table at the sale please? Here's a list of what I have to get rid of!

Ridley Fenix 7005 size Medium, done less than 20 miles and still has the pimples on the tyres! - (a small medium!) £500 offers
Mag trainer
TACX rollers
Colnago Brake set
Shimano Pedals
105 Pedals
Ultegra Pedals
Thompson Elite Seat Post
Colnago seat bag
Shoe raincovers
Deda bar stem
Micropump
Tube slime
Padlock
Ass saver
Pro logo seat
Bottle cage
Onza tyres
Helmets x3
Specialized shoes size 10

Pete Hodgson

Post by Pete Hodgson » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:26 pm

I've got a few things I can sell. Probably not enough for a whole table but more than happy to pay £5.
Items listed below

Bont Vaypor shoes. White. Size 44. Heat mouldable. Little use as they were a spare pair.

Shimano rx05 disc wheelset with 160mm rotors and vittoria rubino tyres.

Selle italia x1 saddle

Pair of continental cyclo x king tyres. 35mm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk